Sunday, October 6, 2013

Place of Discoveries




This Blog will help me document all field discoveries for my Biology 2389 class. In here, I hope to describe and document all the interesting insects, plants, and ideas regarding my research class. I have to admit that before this class I had no interest on any insects and their behavior. Research, however, has always been one of my primary interest in my life and education. When I found out that in order to learn and experience a research program I would have to collect and study insects, I could not help but feel worry and even afraid. To be honest, I am still a bit worry and each day I learn hoe to appreciate and like insects. The following pictures are from the Trinity River Audubon Center the place where I have collected insects for the past month. 














No comments:

Post a Comment